Every Sun 1:00 – 3:00 PM from 7 Nov | Online
4 in stock
4 in stock
- S$360 Nett*
(Inclusive of registration fee, softcopy textbook, handouts and all supplementary audio, video, flashcards & test resources)
* for all online courses, additional fee of $15 applicable if you require hardcopy course materials.
What you’ll learn:
- Pronunciation & Tones of Chinese (Hanyu Pinyin)
- Greetings & self-introduction, nationality and occupation
- Numbers, time, years, months and dates
- Shopping, bargaining, buy & sell, colours and describing items
- Ordering food and paying bills
- Talking about family members & occupation
- Making and answering phone calls
- Class schedule is subjected to changes should majority of students can’t make it for a particular week. If the available attendees for a particular week fall below half, class would be postponed to the following week.
- Students need to inform the school or trainer at least one day in advance when they can’t make it for class for a particular week. Else, the class will proceed as usual, even if the attendees fall below half.
- There is no class on public holidays.
- All students in the programmes are required to fulfil a minimum of 70% of the class attendance for each term, failing which the student will not be given the Completion E-Certificate for the term concerned.
Important Public Class Policies:
Please read up on our Public Class’ Make-Up class & Refund Policy.
There are no reviews yet.